1-1/4 lbs. raw chicken breast
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1 tbsp Italian seasoning pinch of pepper
3 tbsp reduced-calorie pizza sauce
1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup chopped (thick) asparagus spears
1/2 red (or orange) capsicum
Garnish: Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse blend until mixed and minced.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the chicken mixture and pat it down to form a thin circle or a large rectangle, less than 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake chicken crust in the oven for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges have browned and the chicken has cooked through.
- Remove crust from oven and add the toppings in the order listed.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with red pepper flakes.
Allowing the pizza to cool slightly will make it much easier to cut and hold like traditional pizza