Lets Wrap it...
Wraps... Better than a sandwhich, easier than a heavy meal and you literally can wrap anything and everything you want to create a delicious lunch or breakfast...
You will find many wraps at the supermarket from barley wraps, taco soft wraps, pita bread wraps, Lebanese bread wraps just to name a few. Not only do they allow you to add more PLANT based greens, they are also lower in GI ( Glycemic Index) which means that its the perfect breakfast or lunch meal option for sustained energy release.
Here we have a delicious BREAKY WRAP RECIPE FOR YOU..
High Protein, low fat, and literally 3-4 minutes to construct!
- 1 Cup liquid egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli & capsicum
- Pinch of low fat cheese
- 2 x wraps
- Get the eggs and egg whites together in a bowl and whisk them until well combined.
- Heat the pan and spray with coconut oil
- Pour egg mix into pan
- Add vegetables and cheese
- cook for 2-3 minutes or until it looks well cooked
- When done place the egg onto warmed up wraps and roll up.
- Here you can put foil on them and put in sandwhich press or lighty toast